In addition to this week’s posts, I again want to share 3 big announcements:
1) My new book, “Finding Purpose at the Intersection of Passion, Ability, and Opportunity” will be available on Amazon later this week! Look for an announcement soon letting you know that it is available for purchase.
2) You can get a free digital copy of my “Three Keys for Forming a Good Team” by signing up for email notices! On the Common Sense Leaders home page, enter your email address and first name (and I guarantee your information will not be shared with anyone else), and I will send you a free digital copy, containing three important factors to keep in mind when putting a team together.
3) I am now available for professional consulting services! E.L.M. Consulting Services can provide professional services for analyzing and assessing your Educational organization, your Leadership, and/or your Ministry; for teaching and training those within your organization through workshops and seminars; and for assisting you in creating and communicating a plan and prescription for future growth, change, and development.
My experience and expertise in these areas, combined with my ability to make connections between an organization’s past, present, and future in a way that makes sense to people, can help you to identify, understand, and implement changes that will benefit the employees, the constituents, and the organization itself. Available services include:
Analyze and Assess: Identifying your story by observing, interviewing, surveying, studying, and interacting in order to provide an understanding of culture, strengths, and needs
Teach and Train: Growing your people through workshops and seminars that will provide professional development and training
Educational workshops and seminars –
- Be-Attitudes of Better Teaching
- A+ Education
Ministry workshops and seminars –
- Teaching the Mind, Reaching the Heart
- Build Your House on Solid Ground (Marriage Conference)
- A Friend in Need (Lay Counseling Training)
Leadership workshops and seminars –
- Be a Better Leader
- Leadership University
- Leadership Lessons from Ezra
Personal Development workshops and seminars –
- Building Blocks for Personal Management
- Things That Matter
Plan and Prescribe: Developing purpose by working with your leadership team to define, strategize, organize, connect, and communicate a vision and plan for growth and development
Contact me at email@example.com for more information.